We sell reconditioned AGAs (and occasionally Everhots) that have been refubished using only genuine parts so you can be assured of quality, safety and ongoing warranty coverage.
Our ex-display models are listed on this page too, when they're available.
Just £5,495.00 (saving £3,290.00 - over 35% on brand-new) including VAT @ 20% and standard local delivery and connection (excludes ancillary works - we'd need to do a home survey to give you a quotation / specification for this work).
Please ring if you'd like more information or to arrange a home survey.
An ex-display Everhot 120 Plus.
It's never been turned on or used and is effectively brand-new.
Supplied with an as-new two-year warranty.
Just £9,560.00 plus delivery (saving £1,065.00) including VAT @ 20%.
(Click the photo for a larger version).
Please ring if you'd like more information.
(AGAs Only, not Rayburns or Everhots)
- - Delivery and assembly of the AGA.
- - VAT at the ruling rate (currently 20%).
- - Starter set of utensils.
- - One-year parts and labour warranty.
- - Any parts used are genuine AGA items, not pattern replacements.
- - AIMS Upgrade kits (when specified) are genuine AGA parts.
- - Re-enamelling (where appropriate) is done by AGA to the same high standards as the new cookers.
- - Some models are available with hot water boilers (at extra cost).
- 1 Plain shelf
- 2 Grid Shelves
- 1 Large Roasting tin
- 1 Large Grill Rack
- 1 Small Roasting tin
- 1 Small Grill Rack
- 1 Wire Brush
- 1 Mary Berry Cookbook
- 1 AGA Toaster
- Ancillary works such as flue lining, floor support (if needed), gas, oil or electricity supplies, plinth or other preparatory work.
- We can specify or price for ancillary work (within the scope of what we do - we don't do building work or install kitchens) but as each home is an individual this would need to be after a survey of the proposed position.