A contemporary AGA with flexibility and control to suit modern lifestyles
AGA R3 Series
- Low-power electrical connection - uses two or three 13amp connections (not 13a plug / socket - must be hard-wired)
- Cast-iron top oven (roast/bake)
- Enamelled steel lower oven (bake/simmer)
- Warming oven
- High-speed infra-red grill
AGA eR3 Series
- Quick heat-up times uses a standard 32amp cooker circuit and one or two 13amp connections to enable quicker heat-up than the R3.
- Two cast-iron ovens (upper: roast/bake, lower: simmer)
- Warming oven
- Convenient storage cavity
Common Features R3 and eR3 Models
- Size - Main cooker in either 90cm, 100cm or 110cm models.
- Induction hob (two or three-zone depending on the cooker size).
- Also available is a 60cm section that adds a fan oven and extra simmering hotplate to the left side making the 150, 160 and 170 models.
(Note - model numbers are an approximate width in centimetres, check individual specification for actual dimensions.)
Quick and Easy to Install
No flue, no plumbing, cheap to run and no annual servicing.
Each hotplate and oven can be separately controlled - turn parts down or off to lower the warmth to the room in summer (and lower the energy consumption too).
Yes - it does still warm the room! Only you have more control - leaving ovens or hotplates on or off will vary the warmth emitted to the room; simply adjust to suit what you need.
Modern Fan Oven and Induction Hob
The 3 Series cookers come with an induction hob and the larger 150, 160 and 170 models have a fan oven too, for even greater flexibility and capacity.